CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Golfing

This Friday, Jess got a down day and we played in a tournament as part of a going away for one of his commanders. We haven't played more than a handful of times in the past ten years, but we were reminded how much we enjoy playing. We received the "worst team score" award, which was a bucket of balls for each of us (there were 4 of us). It's a good thing we had so much fun. T Jay came with us because we were pretty sure that he had pink eye. He loved riding on the golf cart. Jess even let him drive! It was great to spend two on one time with him.
He also got a hold of the camera!
T Jay and Daddy.
T Jay is now the proud owner of golf clubs! It was a better deal to buy him the set than to buy him one, which is what I was intending. We spent the whole rest of the afternoon playing golf in the field next to our house. It was great fun. I think that I will let him come with me to practice putting. We have decided to rededicate our efforts to playing golf. It was a great day. In the evening we went to a Caddy shack themed going away dinner. Great fun, and a great day!

3 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

I'm glad that you guys had so much fun. I wish that I enjoyed golfing as much as you do. Or rather, I wish Jim enjoyed it as much. I do like it, he doesn't.

It's funny to see you guys in sweatshirts, and the girl in the background in pants. It was in the mid 90's all weekend here and we stayed inside, with the exception of the beach and the "hot" tub, which wasn't so hot.

Happy said...

Aww, this post took me back to high school days and reminded me that you like to golf. Too fun!

Cara Fish said...

Kelli! So glad to see you in a picture. Your hair is SO LONG...glad you had fun - watch out, though...golf can be addicting...