CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 6, 2007

T Jay-ism, again!

I am sitting here at the computer, still sweaty from my run, trying to get a post done. T Jay started touching my back and hair. I quickly told him to please not touch me because I was still sweaty. He said," But mom, if I'm touching you , that means I want your attention." followed by a very big grin! Who can refuse that.

I took Matthew to the Dr yesterday morning and he was put on antibiotics because his ears are infected and the cold has moved down into his chest. He seems a little better this morning.
In the afternoon I took Summer in for her follow up appt with the ear, nose and throat Dr. She has her 3rd double ear infection in about 3 or 4 months, so she is scheduled to get tubes put in her ears on July 30th. I am thinking of trying to save myself some time and renting out a room at the hospital! Do you think it would help?!!

2 comments:

Maggie Roe said...

So what was it that he wanted to tell you? Anything good?

Kelli said...

He was hungry for breakfast. He had to think about it for a second though!