CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 2, 2007

random funny pics

I was coming home from a jog and I saw a trampoline nestled up against a tree behind our neighbor's house. I wondered if that was ours, and when I got home I found that it was. The wind had blown it from the side of our house, around the back and nestled it snugly in the trees behind our house. When we tried to stand it up, it was the shape of a pringle. We decided to keep it upside down until we could figure out what to do with it.
The kids thought this was a great idea! We were able to bend it enough to put it back up again. I am glad that it wasn't totally ruined!
I came to the stairs to find Mr. Matthew heading up the stairs. Apparently he thinks he has super powers that will keep him from bodily harm as he tempts fate!
Hello, baby!!

No comments: