CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008

The week- in pictures

On Thursday, we met my friend, Alissa, at the beach. We had a great time! Matthew's lovin' his juice box!
T Jay was the "water guy." He went down and fetched buckets of water to dump in the sand. Summer won't go near the water right now, she is afraid it will "take her away!"
Summer manning her post at the sand mill!
Sand pies anyone?
On Friday night while the kids were getting a story, Matthew brought this Pull-up over to Jess for help to put it on. He later added the hat and monkey. What would the fashion police say about this one?!
On Saturday, we took Jess downtown to show him our town. We live in the Sailfish capital of the world.
The result of pizza and a rootbeer float!! After downtown we went to Anna's pizza for "The Grandma" which is the best pizza ever. It is a lightly cheesed pizza with sauce, fresh mozzarella, fresh basil (one of my favorite ingredients) and fresh marinated tomatoes on top. To die for! It is officially my favorite pizza, did I mention that I love pizza?
Jess was sent to the store to buy kids soap. He came home with kids soap and seven types of bath toys! Aside from losing his credibility for being able to stick to a list, he was a big hit with the kids! Here they tested out fizzing dinosaur eggs, foam soap and bubbles, hence the nice color of the water. It's a good thing that Monday is cleaning day!

6 comments:

Buxton Family said...

It sounds like you live in an amazing place. I love the beach and pizza! Those are my favorite pizza toppings also. Your kids are growing up so fast. I cannot believe how tall Summer is.

wildthayn said...

Looks like you are really enjoying Florida. I LOVE the pullup on the outside!!

Anonymous said...

We're in Brandon, just outside of Tampa. I don't think I have a current email address for you.

Anonymous said...

Your family is SO cute! I remember watching TJ as a baby and my kids would just love all over him! We really enjoyed Florida (I think that's where you are?!?)and I totally miss it! I hope you guys are loving life and 3 kids! That was our magic number- it keeps you nice and busy and on your toes! HI to all the Melins!
Wendy Tripple :}

The Schooley's said...

Ok, Matthew with Spag sauce all over him is my fave. I am super glad you are havong so much fun in Florida. You have the cutest Fam!!

Seth said...

Fun! I love your huge bathtub!