CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Kennedy Space Center

Over spring break, we took a little trip to see Kennedy Space Center. The kids had a blast! It has changed a lot since I was there when I was 14!


The Rocket Garden


Part of the crew


My favorite part was seeing the space equipment and memorabilia from the past...no surprise there!


NASA!


Matthew wants to "be an astronaut and go up into space!" I wonder what the space program will be like when he is old enough.



We got to see the inside of a space shuttle. The kids are in front of the cargo area. It's kind of like a B-52, huge plane, tiny place for the crew, huge area for the stuff they carry.



All I have to say is that guy has got to be on fire in that suit in Florida on a hot day! The kids thought he was so cool!

No comments: