CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Massive updates

Due to my extreme laziness/ business, I have grossly neglected my blog. I thought about picking things up and not worrying about what I had missed, but decided that since this is, in a sense, our family journal, I didn't want to miss out on Spring of 2011!

To see all of the posts you will have to continue at the bottom of the page where it says older posts. I was way behind!

Hopefully, I can keep things updated, but life is about to get really crazy for as we prepare for another move, this time to Northern California. Here's to good intentions! Enjoy catching up on what we've been up to the past two months!

1 comment:

dave said...

NorCal eh? That's our neck of the woods. You'll have to ping Sharaun on the Facebooks when you guys are all settled!