CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Painting

Kenny, Katherine and Avey came to visit us last week to help us paint our house. These two little girls had some much fun playing dress up, bouncing in the bounce house, playing outside and fighting over things. I can't even count how many time I heard, "NO, mine!" I loved listening to their conversations. These girls are going to have so much fun growing up together!

The master roller!

I am so grateful that Ken and Katherine were willing to come and help us. This was a huge job! It took us 5 days of painting and we still have the master and guest bedrooms to finish! Insane! Thanks brother!

Jake thought this would be a good time to hang out in the crib!

The master roller's wife!

I love my painted walls! I can't believe what a difference it makes! Kenny also helped Jess change the outside lights with the new insanely tall ladder they bought. They also changed out the ceiling fan in the TV room. This "hot mama" really appreciates having a place to sit under and cool off after having to go out in the Florida heat! I know, I'm such a baby, but this bun in the oven thing seems to be quite literal!

No comments: