CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer's 7th birthday tea party

We had a tea party for Summer's 7th birthday party. We brought home the china set that my Mom bought in Czechoslovakia (when I was 12) this summer with plans for this party. We set a fancy table, got fancy things for the girls to wear and had fancy food. It was a blast!

The girls being fancy with a toast!

The birthday girl!


Oh la la! So fancy!


Silly shot


Summer's cousin Avey got in on the action after her nap.


A very typical Summer face.


Harry Potter with a tea party hat on. Notice Kenny and Jess passed out on the couch!

2 comments:

Happy said...

Oh my word, that is just too cute!! I love all of your party ideas! I'll definitely be borrowing some of your ideas in my future party planning!

partykid said...

hi this is totaly cool i love it: here is my blog about themed kids parties and keeping to a budget: http://onlinepartyplanner4kids.blogspot.com/ please check it out and pass on the link to anyone with kids, nieces, nethews etc…